Saturday, December 20, 2014

Rev Charles C Wallace and Presbyterian Church History






From November 6 1883 Newburyport Herald See Also The Old South Church of Newburyport, MA
From History of Essex County, Massachusetts: With Biographical Sketches of Many of Its Pioneers and Prominent Men, Volume 2 In 1801  the First Presbyterian Church was out of the First Newbury Church January 3 Nineteen members of that church had seceded and two years had worshiped in a small building what is now High street with Joseph Adams a of Harvard in 1742 as its officiating On the 19th of March 1746 Rev Jonathan Parsons installed and has been followed by Rev John Rev Daniel Dana DD Rev SP Williams Proudfit  DD Jonathan F Stearns Harvard 1830 AS Vermilye RH Richardson Charles F William W Newell Jr Harvard 1859 and Charles C Wallace The meeting house occupied the society was built in 1756 and Whitefield buried in a vault under its pulpit.



Daniel Dana Ahnentafel Chart - Susan Poore






                                                                  Windham NH

                                                  Londonderry Presbyterian Church



No comments:

Post a Comment